What is The Catalyst Approach?
Innovation is not just about technology or creativity; it’s about making connections between ideas and hunches, and between people and programs, and then acting on them.
It’s also not about just a few special people... innovation is about everyone, everyday.
“...the perception of the creative process is still based on self-limiting assumptions about eureka lightbulbs flashing over the head of some inspired genius rather than the well-managed diligence of ordinary people... at P&G, we think of creativity not as a mysterious gift of the talented few but as the everyday task of making non-obvious connections—bringing together things that don't normally go together.”
Craig Wynett, Chief Innovation Officer, Proctor & Gamble (Making Innovation the Norm at Proctor & Gamble)
The Catalyst Approach will help you make those connections and become a high-performing organisation. You will be able to:
- customise and manage our framework to fit your needs;
- develop a network of catalysts who drive everyday innovation;
- make it easy for your employees to see connections between ideas, people and programs;
- establish and maintain systems, processes and a culture so that the catalysts can do their job;
- optimise all your programs and initiatives for improvement and innovation by connecting them through The Catalyst Approach;
- diffuse innovation and design thinking to every corner of the organisation; and
- provide meaningful recognition for contributors to any innovation.