The program consists of three parts:
- an initial online survey
- a highly interactive two-day workshop
- a follow-up coaching/mentoring session
At the two-day workshop you will explore both the barriers and the opportunities for women in the workplace. You will reflect on your experiences to better understand yourself and your goals, and you’ll learn how to create greater impact at work and how to communicate it.
How will you benefit?
TAKE CHARGE of your career
Navigate common workplace barriers such as bias and inflexible work practices through finding the right networks and developing the interpersonal skills you need to manage even the most difficult situation.
DISCOVER your strengths
Explore the elements of an innovation mindset, the core requirement for all employees in a contemporary workplace, and discover your mindset strengths and how you can further develop them.
DEVELOP positive leadership habits and practices
Build a suite of leadership practices to help you in any situation, such as advocacy, presentation, influencing, negotiating and giving feedback.
CREATE and MAINTAIN healthy teams
Learn what makes highly effective teams and how you can monitor and maintain a healthy team for projects or day-to-day work.
This is what participants have said about their experience at Stepping Up...
- "I have attended lots of courses that have taught me things that helped me DO better. This program has inspired me… it will help me BE better. Eye-opening and inspirational. Thank you.” (Michelle Marcelo, Service Level Lead, Sydney Airport Corp. Ltd)
- “The audience participation kept things dynamic and interesting. I feel like I learnt as much from the discussions with other attendees as I did from the course content and examples.” (Jessica Green, Digital Communications Officer, NSW Health)
- “It was an excellent, insightful course for women aspiring to be leaders of the future.” (Jai Waters, Career & Change Specialist, Chandler Macleod)
To provide further information about the program Tess has written a series of blogs around Stepping Up with one talking about how Stepping Up came about, another outlines how innovation can help women's careers, Tess then explains the theory behind an innovation mindset, and the latest showcases what transpired at a recent Stepping Up workshop.
Our full brochure is also available, as well as upcoming dates and locations, and online registration!
Feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions, we'd love to hear from you.