How Does Catalyst Connect Work?
Catalyst Connect provides a framework for businesses to connect with each other to build collaboration and innovation across an industry, a region, a supply chain or a client group. It can be customised to meet the specific needs of the group.
Typically a Catalyst Connect approach will offer:
- research and insights into the needs of the participating organisations and/or individuals;
- a schedule of meetings and forums over an extended period to address the identified needs, which will include guest speakers, up-to-date tools and information for business growth, and collaboration to solve immediate problems;
- a well-designed cluster approach so that groups of organisations can explore and work toward shared opportunities and/or solutions;
- tools for collaborating, such as our Collaborative Circle;
- coaching and guidance for organisations and individuals;
- masterclasses in innovation, leadership and specific topics relevant to the participating organisations.
Catalyst Connect is typically sponsored by an industry or employee association for members, a large organisation for the supply chain partners or a professional services organisation for clients.
We have worked with the Printing Industries Association of Australia (PIAA) and Food Innovation Australia Limited (FIAL) to develop a sustainable approach to collaboration and innovation with over 500 small- to medium-sized enterprises.