Hargraves Innovator Awards
Hargraves Innovator Awards acknowledge people who have contributed to the implementation of an idea that has added value to the organisation.
Innovation is an idea or new use of an idea that adds value when implemented. It can be a product, a process, a service, a customer experience, the introduction of new technology and so on. Value can be measured in a range of ways, for example, financial returns, social benefits, safety, morale, customer experience, etc.
The Hargraves Innovator Awards program is uniquely powerful because it:
- focusses on the person not the outcome
- makes visible all the innovation and improvement happening across the organisation
- is open to every employee and can be earned through day-to-day work
- provides an accessible pathway to credentials up to master’s level through Deakin University’s DeakinCo.
- is an industry-wide external framework, which provides transportable and prestigious recognition
- recognises the whole range of contributions to innovation
- is designed to be flexible and tailored to your needs
- can be managed completely internally or with the help of Catalyst Exchange
- leverages existing systems and is easy to implement
- provides a pathway to elevate your best to receive Hargraves Innovator of the Year awards